Sunday 13 June 2010

Level 55

Finally at Level 55.


Level 55 and new helmet, looks a bit naff lol.

Took a bit more work than I thought, had to finish off some old epic quests for access to Moria and one of the quests bugged and wouldn't complete even though I had done what was required. Raised a ticket and a GM fixed it!


Hanging out with Frodo and Gandalf

Taken a we while to get orientated again, Found a good map on the Brasse of all the Stable Routes.


Frodo> and Bilbo.

Went into the moors and got to Rank #6 but got ganked a bit so I won't go back till a big larger on the level scale, still on the first page of ratings tho lol.


Epic upgrade pocket upgrades.

Took me a bit to get used to the new legendary weapon system and now that I see it its quite nice, an improvement on wow's gem sockets.


The Black Bog, lots of tentacles in those waters!

I did tend todo allot of grinding, but well I like to pick up items and things and check places out.


Fighting a Nazgul.

No comments: