Tuesday 15 June 2010

Level 57

Level 57


Dinged while riding through new territory even though I had got to it via another zone, LOL.


Got the Rank #6 Cloak.

So I finally got round to picking up the Rank #6 Cloak and making it the default look, I like it.


Scrapping out a Firey Grim

Got some new upgrades thanks to an old Kin friend Paludrid and Troggle is now wearing them.


Sporting the new look, out with the old in with the new and that last helmet did look a biff Naff!

Here is a complete list of all of the upgrades. Brought a cheep dagger and necklace on the Auction House.


PHWAT LEWT BABY! :-)

I Leveled pretty quickly this time. Blew some destiny points on accelerated XP. In future I will spend the destiny points when the timer is up and keep stacking it.

The Cooling Chamber solo instance was some fun and the water did look pretty cool. Couldn't resist it and jumped into it once I had finished the instance LOL. No surprises as to what happened! :-P :-)


The Cooling Chamber.

Enjoying the Crafting Instance, I am quite content to solo an instance.


Nothing like being able to sneak about :-)

No comments: