Monday 14 June 2010

Level 56

Level 56.


Freshly Level 56 at the Rotting Cellar

Leveled allot faster this time, now I am in the right place for it! Moria!


Nice looking place I found in the Water Works.

It's been fun to exploring a few new zones.


Standing in front a large crystal in Moria.

Have to say I really am impressed with some of the graphics under DirectX 10. There definitely is a difference and it looks much slicker.


Some strange Glowing stuff on the wall

Found a few new instances, one of the The Vile Maw generated so much dread when I entered it I had to leave instantly or get munched just by the dread alone lol.


DarkShear a rare signature mob that snuck up on me, manage to solo it.

Being a Burgler certainly does make wondering about solo allot easy. Hide In Plain Sight has saved me on many occasions when I ended up biting off more than I can chew whether it was intentional or not hehe.


Soloing the Grodbog Hive Queen at level 55.

Have to get Troggle's crafting skills up and have been saving up maps to do so and will try to fit it in with leveling.


Scrapping out a Deep Glow Work, check out that set of Gnashers!

No comments: