Saturday 23 June 2007

Level 20

So at long last I am level 20!


Above: Just leveled to 20 at long last!

WOOOTAGE!

Haven't been playing in a while as I hadn't payed for my subscription but that is now sorted.

Got to go to The Great Barrows instance recently but we wiped on the last boss, I was level 19 and it is a level 20 instance after all.


Above: Sambrogs portrait, the final boss of The Great Barrows.

So no surprises there, was allot of fun tho.

I really like the way the instances in LOTRO are allot shorter than WoW which seem to take waaaaay to long and such an obvious mind numbingly boring time sync.

Once again I cant stress how beautiful this game is.


Above: Yet another shot of me chilling next to a waterfall! :-)

Once I had updated my subscription it took about 1 1/2 hours to download the new patch and the game seems even cooler, can't quite pick whats new but it feels different.

Well back into it!

:-)

No comments: