Tuesday 26 June 2007

Level 22

Ding Level 22! :-)


Above: Recently dinged in North Downs

Cleared The Great Barrows and finally got the rest of the Skull Key.

Finally got Book #1 Chapter #07 done too, it had turned grey so I need to get onto it and am now up to Chapter #10, I like the way you can actually experience the story as the game its pretty cool.


Above: Scrapping out an elite orc.

I have found farming ore to be quite profitable and now have over 2 gold even though having spent over 2 gold recently on upgrades including a nice purple level 50 dagger for when I finally cap.


Above: Me with my whopping 2 gold, 135 silver and 52 copper.

But yes it looks like I am starting to get over WoW, I kinda need to as the game is too addictive and considering the times syncs involved with it they just encourage addiction.

So far "Grinds" in LOTRO seem to be a few hours at best instead of days, weeks and months like in WoW.

Well back off to Arkenstone :-)

No comments: