Saturday 30 June 2007

Level 25

At long last level 25, half way to the level cap of 50.


Above: Recently dinged in Agamaur.

Did a really good run of quests with other Anzac memebers yesterday and pretty much did the bulk of leveling, its so much faster when you have some people helping you.... :-)


Above: One of the shade NPC's in Agamaur.

Have to say Agamaur kinda looks creepy as there are lots of Shade's for NPC's there giving it a nice errie feel to it.


Above: Scrapping out a Warg in the Lone Lands

One of the quests I am on is a bit of a pain as the mobs dont seem to drop the quest items that much, Iron-Jaws is the name of the quest and the wards seem to drop the quest items on a 1/3 to 1/4 ratio, paaah!


Above: Haragmar kinda look likes its over run with the red weed from war of the worlds.

So now I am half way there, I can see that if I went really hard that I could probably get to level 50 in about a week but there is no way I am going to play this game the way I used to play WoW that is for sure.

I'd rather savour it a bit and actually take time to "smell the roses" as such along the way.

:-)

No comments: