Thursday 26 July 2007

Finally 6/6 Dwarf Hoard Set!

Wooooot, finally collected the whole Dwarf Hoard set!


Above: The complete Dwarf Hoard set.

I know its not a completely burgler focused set but well I think playing games for fun is more important these days (man what a radical game design concept).

And I didnt even have to farm a single monster (though I would of if I knew what ones) and just camped the AH a bit each day., Would of cost 7-8 gold all up I reckon which is like 2 mounts, no small virtual monetary feet!


Above: Your Dwarf Hoard home bwoy hanging in Bree.

Well that is more like it! No having to spend months farming some silly boss at then end of a 2-3 hour instance some where and the loot u want doesn't drop (at the end of my WoW playing I realized, I didn't have it in me to do that 24th herioc underbog clear) , much more palettable a game epxerience and 5 million times less time wasting and enjoyable.

And one of the coolest things is that it shows a visual effect of a golden bubble and play a sound effect when you equip the last piece.


Above: Heres the golden bubble that appears with a sound effect that both fade as you equip the final 6th piece of the set, how cool is that?

Well I am pretty stoked about that one, nice job LOTRO team!

:-)

No comments: