Saturday 28 July 2007

Level 37

Level 37 here we are!


Above: Recently dinged to level 37 in Evendim.

Spent quite a bit of time in North Downs doing quests with other Anzac members in Dol Dinen.


Above: One of those big nasty Troll's in Dol Dinen.

Spent a wee bit of time in Evendim as well. The Theif Takers - Bane quest has been a real pain and I reckon I would of failed in 30+ times at least now with various groups, I think that ones gonna need a Kinship run to get it sorted.


Above: The Anzac Evendim Iron Man, between me and Genius :-P :-)

I am looking forward to finally getting to level 40 which is the minimum level you can PVP against player controlled monster's.


Above: Another nice shot of Evendim.

And as always the game just goes on dripping with great looking eye candy.


Above: Nothing like a midnight ride to the full moon!

Well off to level once again!

:-)

No comments: