Saturday 14 July 2007

Level 29

Well level 29 seemed to arrive a bit faster this time, I am starting to get a bit more momentum as I get close to level 30.


Above: Recently dinged to level 29 in North Downs with my NPC quest mate Orthonn who just helped me level, say cheese dude! :-)

I got back to Lone Lands for a bit of leveling and managed to finally get the Troll killing quest done, thanks to fellow Anzac kinnie Madril for a hand killing those nasty trolls


Above: One of those big nasty Troll's in Lone Lands.

Theres no way at this point I could solo one of them as they have well over 3k morale.


Above: Portrait of the big nasty Troll.

Did allot for farming this time and I am well on the way to a whole 7 gold, Wooot!


Above: Mining ore in the North Downs.

As mentioned I still found that I couldn't solo some of the elites in Lone Lands but the none elites are not a problem at all.


Above: Scrapping out a Wight in the Lone Lands.

Forgot to mention that in LOTRO you can instantly Map back to a selected Mile Stone in city or town with a cool down of one hour.


Above: Mapping back to Bree.

And as usual this game keeps on being some nice eye candy!


Above: Scenic shot of the blood pools in Lone Lands.

Well back to it, level 30 here I come!

:-)

No comments: