Monday 23 July 2007

Level 35 Mount time WOOOOT!

So finally here I am at level 35 and I now have a Mount.


Above: Me level 35 on my new Mount.

Leveling this time took a little bit more effort as I did it mainly in Evendim solo questing and grinding monsters a level or few above me to get lots of XP. Which meant things could get pretty messy if I bit of more than I could chew.


Above: Some of the more unusual wild life on one of the islands in Evendim

Was stoked to finally ding though and thought sweet time to go get a mount, LOL.


Above: Nice stary night on the new Pony.

But that was not the case, there was about an hours worth of questing riding around delivering mounts for the trainer first, well its XP so its not all bad.


Above: Devilvering a Pony for the quest chain to get riding skill.

So that was entertaining. Once I finished the deliveries I had too do a time trial as the final quest. So I waited for one of my friends Sunwulf who was also on that part of the chain and we did the race together, first time we failed as we didn't quite know where to go, 2nd time we got it and I kained him! LOL (Sorry dude, heheheh)....


Above: Getting some good air in Bree!

Soooo WOOOOOTAGE! Most stoked!

:-)

No comments: