Sunday 22 July 2007

Level 34

Nice level 34 here we are!


Above: Recently dinged in Evendim.

Tried a few times to get a Garth Agamaur run going but they never seemed to quite get there, and no healer = guarenteed disater even just trying to get to the place, lol! So I moved on from that idea and decided instead to go grind and quest in Evendim. I was only just high enough to solo some things and it was
tough going but got there in the end!


Above: Site seeing in Evendim, say cheeeeese!

Before that I also helped Kiwiblokes get his Drakes deed finally finished, forget exactly how many of the bugger's he had to kill but it was hundred's and I am sure I would of seen a fair share of it, the main challenge being two manning The Mother of the valley.


Above: Kiwiblokes gets his Drake's deed done, Grats man!

And I finally got the shoulders to Dwarf-Hoard set, was a bit miffed yesterday when I got outbid on them. Today another one appeared on the AH, wasn't exactly cheep but I grabbed them instantly of course. Was pretty stoked to get them after yesterday's disappointment. Even though I splurged on the shoulders I have well over 10g, execellent!


Above: Dwarf-Hoard shoulder set piece.

Above: Close up of the Dwarf-Hoard shoulder set piece.

So that's rather cool, not too sure how much of an effort it would be to collect the whole set but by then it will probably be too low level, lol, sigh!


Above: A nice scenic shot from Evendim, check out the moon reflected in the water, very nice!

Well bed time and looking forward to leveling soon and finally getting a mount!

:-)

No comments: