Sunday 8 July 2007

Level 27

Haven't been playing that much over the last few days but here it is! Level 27!


Above: recently dinged to level 27 in the North Downs.

Also managed to break the 5 gold barrier at last which is good as it would be nice to have some spare coinage after buying my mount at level 35. It seemed to take a while as I kept buying upgrades of the AH, LOL.


Above: Broken the 5 gold barrier! :-)

Spent most of the time leveling this time in the North Downs which wasn't as easy as most of the mobs are higher level than me and I just had to be careful and not agro too many at once.


Above: Scrapping out an evil dwarf in North Downs.

I did do a little bit of leveling in the Lone Land's but not as much this time as I have mainly group quests left in that zone now.


Above: Nice horizon shot in the Lone Land's.

Haven't been playing as much and have been focusing on other things which is not always a bad thing, there's no way I am gonna play this game like I did with WoW and considering the grinds are no where near as insanely time consuming I am enjoying the ride a bit more and stopping to smell the rose's as such!


Above: Othrikar a dwarven town in the North Downs.

Well that was getting to level 27 folks, now its time to work on level 28....

:-)

No comments: