Thursday 12 July 2007

Level 28

Level 28 at last, once again I have been taking my time.


Above: Recently dinged to level 28 in the North Downs

The North Downs has definately been the place I prefer to level at this point, I should be high enough now that to head back to Lone Lands and do some of the group quests now though so I might do that next.


Above: Nice pretty shot from a small village in the southern area of North Downs.

The game continues to keep on looking beautiful, pity some of the animations don't match the quality of the backgrounds.


Above: A dark forest filled with nasty elite trolls in southern North Downs.

Managed to pass the 6g barrier but slipped back after getting a new dagger upgrade and also had several upgrades sitting in the vault for level 28


Above: Ring upgrade


Above: Necklace upgrade


Above: The dagger upgrade

Well I do have some quests to hand in for the North Downs area but actually wanna get back to the Lone Lands for a bit of a change.

:-)

No comments: