Thursday 19 July 2007

Level 31

Level 31, didn't take too long this time.


Above: Me standing next to Mauno the nice quest NPC in Rusfold that helped me level, what a guy! Albeit 4 times taller than my virtual self.

Leveling this time happened allot quicker as I focused on it more, now that I am getting closer to the elusive level 35 and finally getting a mount and so I have tried to farm less and grind / quest more to speed up the process.

I also finally managed to get to Angmar and it is good for farming Dwarf-Iron Ore and farming my first ever Platinum Ore but ZOMG! Its a scary place as when I get deeper into it all the monsters are 10 levels above me and definately not to be messed with.


Above: Angmar is not exactly a nice bright happy place! LOL.

Angmar is pretty dark and sinister and kind of looks like the place is a recovering nuclear test site or something, very black and somber. One of the elite Drake's made pretty short work of me when I accidently agro'd it with a bunch of his Worm mates, but at least I can kill the Worm's!


Above: One of those nasty baddies in Angmar that is over 10 levels above me, Eeeek!


Above: To finish off a nice more cheerful shot from North Downs.

Well back to it, got a nice chest upgrade (completely o-natral folks, no silicon plazzee bags here!) and first ever set piece part of the Dwarf Hoard set in the bank for level 33.

:-)

No comments: