Saturday 21 July 2007

Level 33

Nice level 33 here we are!


Above: Recently dinged to 33 in North Downs.

Spent some time in Agamaur with a group that never quite got to Garth Agarwen hehe.

Spent a bit of time with Kiwiblokes a level 47 Lore Master of Anzac just killing Worm's and Drake's in Angmar. Was quite a bit of fun as we managed to 2 man Mother of the Vally which was not an easy feat! Chook another level 30-something Lore Master from Anzac joined us for a bit as well, thanks for the hand guys.... :-)


Above: Scrapping out a Drake in Angmar.


Above: More Drake bashing.

We also managed to kill the Black Elite Master Drake Naglongon, was more a revenge killing as he sprung up on us on our first attempt at Mother of the Vally the cheeky sod!


Above: Elite Master Drake Naglongon.

Above: Elite Master Drake Naglongon's portrait.

And I also managed to score my first ever set pieces, albeit for the Dwarf Hoard set.


Above: Gloves of the Dwarf Hoard set.

Above: Chest of the Dwarf Hoard set.

Above: Troggle with the new gloves and chest pieces

So I was pretty stoked about that, sure I'll toss them in a few levels LOL, also managed to pass the 10g barrier by quite a decent amount and if most of my Auctions sell I might even break the 11g barrier when I log in some time tomorrow.

Well back time to sleep, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

:-)

No comments: